Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I remember, sort of

Having forgotten about this little excercise in narcissism, I didn't think I would actually remember all my codes to get back in again. Rather obviously, I managed to jog the necessary brain cells into firing up and releasing the info. Ha! Alzheimer's hasn't gotten to me today.

On the domestic front, there are a bunch of jars of green tomato chutney maturing on the canning shelf. The tomatoes endured at trip up from the coast that included a motor vehicle accident that threw them about the inside of the car. They survived nicely, too bad the car is such a mess. The good news is, the other driver admitted her error, so the cost of repairs won't cripple me fiscally forever. DD and I weren't hurt, other than being shaken and scared.

Fiscal reality being what it is however, I finally found a job that I could live with, and maybe pay a few bills rather than watching the credit card balances climb. Of course I started work the day after the car accident. Its a good thing its a rather mindless job. Somehow challenging myself is not what I want to do right now.

Better post this before I lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home